Forest Hill will host a variety of events this summer - some require registration and some are members-only events. Our activities need volunteers to make them successful - please follow the links to sign up! If there are not enough volunteers, events are subject to be cancelled. The more volunteers the better and we appreciate all of your help!
- Casino Night: June 9- 7:00-10:00 pm Register Here
- College Games: July 13 - 7:00- 10:00 pm
- Shrimp and Crab Feast: August 18 - 7:00- 10:00 pm
Youth Nights: A fun night for Forest Hill tweens (and their guests, rising 6th through rising 9th graders) with a DJ, pizza, swimming and snacks.
- June 27 - 6:00- 9:00 pm
- July 18 - 6:00- 9:00 pm
- August 15 - 6:00- 9:00 pm
Special Family Events:
- Welcome Back BBQ: June 3 - 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- 4th of July Celebration: July 4 - 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Family Campout: July 7- 5:00 pm - July 22 8:00 am
- Family Carnival: August 19
- Labor Day Celebration: September 3 - 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Special Fitness Activities:
- Masters Swim - June 19- August 23
- Tuesday and Thursday workouts 6:30-7:30 am Register Here
- Sunday is a free drop-in from 7:30-9pm
- Master Swim Meet and Social - July 15 7:00 pm
- Swim and Socialize! Whether you are an experienced or novice swimmer this meet will be a hit! Join other pools from around the area for our first ever master meet. A social gathering will follow.
- Aqua Fitness - June 3 - July 8
- Sundays 11:30 am- 12:30 pm
- Summer Sun Salutations Yoga- June 20 Register Here
- 7:00-8:00 pm
- Join us for a complimentary 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga class. Certified yoga instructor will guide a flow series linking postures with breath to stretch, strengthen, center, and de-stress.
- Class is suitable for all levels: beginner-advanced
- Bring a yoga mat or towel
Food Truck Fridays: We will be inviting local vendors to provide a la carte food items for purchase on Fridays during the summer.
July 6: Farm to Charm
July 13: Crossroads Bistro
July 20: Jolly Pig
July 27: Smoking Swine
August 3: Farm to Charm
August 10: Crossroads Bistro
August 17: Jolly Pig
August 24: Smoking Swine
VOLUNTEERS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS WANTED!
Please contact the Activities Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining team!