NEW MEMBER PAYMENT INFORMATION
2018 - August ProRated Membership Options:
- Family Membership: $1,000 bond + $370 ProRated Dues = $1,370
(Credit Card add 3%- $1,411)
- Two Adult Membership: $1,000 bond + $296 ProRated Dues = $1,296
(CreditCard add 3%- $1,335)
- Individual Membership: $1,000 bond + $240.50 ProRated Dues = $1,240.50
(CreditCard add 3%- $1,278)
* To join you must apply online and pay a $100 application fee. The application fee is non-refundable and is not included in the fees above.
UPDATING YOUR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
If you have updates to your email address, phone numbers, or address please make sure to update your account.
We only communicate membership information, including billing, by email. It is the members responsibility to send us updated information and Forest Hill Swim & Tennis Club is not responsible for bounced email addresses.
OUR VALUES, RULES AND REGULATIONS & BY-LAWS
At Forest Hill Swim & Tennis Club, membership is built on three basic values:
1. Put Families First by offering a best in class swim and tennis facility where families and friendships grow.
2. Promote Fitness for Life through aquatics and tennis activities designed to foster a love of outdoor recreation.
3. Committed to Safety through Respectful Cooperation with the club’s rules and regulations, each other and our staff.
Our Rules and Regulations are intended to:
1. Protect and Benefit All Members and Maximize Their Enjoyment in a Family Friendly Environment
2. Assure Safe and Sanitary Operation of the Pool and Tennis Facilities
3. Clarify Club Member Knowledge and Understanding of Club Rules and Procedures
Forest Hill Swim Club Rules and Regulations (updated June 2018)
Forest Hill Swim and Tennis By-Laws(Updated September 2017)
GUEST POLICY, PROCEDURES & FEES
Guest Policy and Procedures (updated June 2018)
Guest Fees(Updated June 2018)
RESIGNING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
We must receive your letter of resignation and your original bond by February 28, 2019. Letters of resignation received on or after March 1, 2019 will incur a penalty of $100 which will be deducted from your bond refund. When you mail your letter of resignation please email email@example.com your updated mailing address for your bond refund.
Please send your bond with a letter of intent of resignation to:
P.O. Box 285
Ellicott City, MD 21041
If you cannot locate your bond, please indicate that in your letter of resignation.
Your bond will be refunded when a new member takes your spot. This can take 2 years or longer.
Any questions regarding membership resignation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.